roaste

Monday, September 19, 2011

Things That Brightened My Day

This morning started off just plain awful. I stepped into a cold shower, I couldn't find anything to wear, my hair wouldn't behave, I stubbed my toe, and the list goes on. I just had a feeling that today was going to be no good. After my shower I hobble my way back to get some more sleep because I had plenty of time before the bus pulled up.

The first thing that made my day just a little bit brighter was I had the most bizzare dream. It had dragons and ballerinas and dancing taco's on sticks. It was just weird and insane. It was my kind of dream. So I woke up with a little smirk on my face.

Another thing that put me in a good mood was that there was a cold Fresca (no calorie, no sugar, amazing soda) waiting for me in the fridge. Fresca's can put me in a good mood no matter what. They are just so refreshing and wonderful!

On the bus my friend Tyler was telling me about a three foot Jamacian stuffed bannana that he won at the fair this weekend and attacking me with a stuffed sea turtle he had won.

Last but not least this morning right before school had started there was a fight between two guys. Both in a grade higher then me and one of the boys I have had a few conversations with and I like. He is a pretty good guy. This fight hit the ground and the civics teacher at the school and my bus driver ended up throwing both of them apart and getting nailed with a punch square in the jaw. From what I know he is ok. But the reaction of all the kids this morning just from one fight was crazy. People were acting like they had never seen anything other then lollypops and sunshine. I love silly people that over react. They make me happy.

So that is how my pretty crummy morning got turned around by some really stupid stuff. Hopefully the rest of the day goes well. Can't wait to see what else lies in store.

So my fellow internet users, continue being silly because it makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment