roaste

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Come here Sparky


I'm back!
Sorry it has been so long since I have posted.

Here is a story my wonderful, beautiful, amazing, momma told me about one of her friends.
Alright so my mom's friend George and his younger sister Veronica everyday would walk up their drive-way after school and see their pet horse, Sparky. The two kids would bring Sparky sugar cubes and apples, and brush his hair, and pet him, and all that good stuff. One Friday afternoon after school Veronica went to pet Sparky and out of the blue he bit her hand. This was very out of the ordinary but it didn't hurt too much. The horses bite drew a little blood but George wasn't too worried. The next week the two kids went up to the fence and Veronica held out an apple and called Sparky. Made the clicking noises "Sparky come here Sparky". When the horse got close and began to reach for the crisp red apple, BANG! Veronica punches Sparky square in the face and says, "Now we're even Sparky".

So, the moral of the story is be cautious of the hand that feeds you.
Hope you have a wonderful night my fellow dummy's!

No comments:

Post a Comment