roaste

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Recall

So, it seems there has been some controversy about my previous blog, Lexie the Flawless. I want to just clear this up for everybody now. I do not actually think I am flawless and perfect. That blog was written as a joke making fun of myself. I thought the picture of Charlie Sheen would have given my sarcasm away. But I suppose that problem is my fault, I should have been more flamboyant with my criticism on my own personality.

I watched an old home video of myself and MAN was I obnoxious. I spoke like I was a the queen of England, but I didn't have a shirt on! I was sitting there with my big buck teeth in blue sweat pants. I was five and had a voice like I have been smoking cigarettes for the past 45 years. And oh my goodness my speech pattern was just wacko! I told adults it was a pleasure to meet them. How everybody put up with me I have no clue.

I caught myself doing this today in the halls. I don't walk, I strut! I walk like I am a Cheetah Girl and to make it worse because of my 2 years in marching band, I roll my feet and am in time with anybody walking near me. I AM SUCH A FREAK! My amount of flaws is crazy and my ego is just a cover up it seems. So please don't be fooled, I am not as great as I say I am.

So my friends, foes, and that one person from Russia that reads my blog. Stay happy, humble, and keep a good sense of humor.

1 comment: