roaste

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Ethan Gets 10 Boyfriend Points in 1 Day


























Ding ding ding. My boyfriend is officially the best. No question about it. I hope all his big ole' football boys read this. They may give him some hardcore crap about this blog. But I feel I should put it out.

Point 1- Came and picked me up at 6 a.m. for my tournament in Bryant (45 minutes away) after getting four hours of sleep last night.

Point 2- He was totally happy with my almost one month again anniversary present (wrenches and camo seat covers for his truck)

Point 3- Was wonderful in the car even when we got lost and had to stop and ask two old men working at a hardware for directions. We took the directions and they were correct but man those men seemed very confused and out of their wits.

Point 4- Looked all of the intimidating, muscular, and crazy high ranking martial artists in the eye and gave them a good handshake. Kept up conversations and didn't act like a dumb teenage boy bored out of his mind waiting around to see his girlfriend compete.

Point 5- He ran all over the place doing elaborate errands for anybody who asked, whether getting mom money from her car or keeping score during a sparring match.

Point 6- He danced with me all silly like in public.
(I had to write it with a redneck accent, I felt it was necessary)

Point 7- He was sweet and supportive even when I was furious because I got confused about the judging and thought I lost both sparring and patterns.

Point 8 & 9- HE TOOK ME TO GO SEE LION KING IN 3D! (That is amazing enough it deserves 2 points)

Point 10- As soon as he got home he texted me to let me know he had a great day and that he already missed me!

Goodness he is the greatest. Thank you Ethan Joseph Obear for the incredible day. <3

And to all my guy readers out there, learn something for him and maybe you too can receive 10 boyfriend points in one day.

1 comment: