roaste

Monday, September 12, 2011

Lexie the Flawless!



Lately my self confidence has been sky rocketing, which means I am perfectly capable of defending what people claim my "flaws" are. To be honest I don't have any. And I am not cocky because being cocky is a flaw and I said before. I have no flaws. This weekend seemed to be a bash Lexie kind of weekend. Mary and Mom just kept throwing out new things they think are wrong with me. This is what I think of that!


Mom says I am too competitve but I get it from her. We were sitting in church Sunday going through the bulliten when mom comes across "Casorole Contest!" in big bold print she nudges my shoulder and circles the page. My mom has never made a casarole she just wants to beat out those poor old church ladies who have been following family recipies for decades. She begins to jot down ideas for casoroles like barbeque chicken with mashed potatoes and something crunchy on the top. So what if I challenge everybody at everything I do. I'm not a bad winner I just like winning. I see nothing wrong with that. And I don't think my mom has any room to talk.



My boyfriend loves to tease me about how I am anti-mushy. He could poor his heart and soul out (which by the way isn't where emotions come from) and I would more then likely laugh not the mean, "you suck" kind of laugh but more of a "you are such a doof" kind of giggle. I am not big on the lame romantic movies like The Notebook or Dear John. But some people seem to think that I am twisted like a twizzler. I just think they are jelous of my awesomeness and stability.


Like I said my self confidence currently is at an all time high. My catch phrase is "have you met me?" as in if you have you are the luckiest sucker alive. Everbody wants to meet me and that is just true. There isn't a way you can't love me! I don't see how people can consider self confidence a flaw when obviously they are just envious of my bright glow. And to all those "haters" envy is a flaw.



So now you have met my not so humble side. Hope you arn't too intimidated and stop reading my posts. Leave me a comment yo!

5 comments:

  1. Sorry, you are cocky. It's annoying to everyone else around you when you go around saying that you are perfect. I understand that you like, and love, yourself, and that's a good thing! But believe it or not, you do have flaws. It IS being cocky to say that you don't. And saying you don't have flaws just crushes your "I'm always right, because I'm perfect" charade. I love you SO much Lexie, but if I were in your place, I would want someone who loves me for who I really am (someone who does have flaws) and doesn't care that I am who I am, to tell me that I am not perfect. Someone who has such great confidence in themselves should understand that they aren't perfect, in the sense, but are perfect as themselves, even though there is no real sense of 'perfect.' You need a reality check. And like I said before, I'd want one given to me if I ever hit this tiny roadbump in my life. As great as you are, I think you need to be bumped down a little. Just know that I love you. For your flaws, even though, sadly one of them is being COCKY. But I don't want you to take my saying that, and put it into your building tower of self-confidence, because it IS too high. I've known you for a very long time, and I know your real personality, and though you always were a very outgoing and confident person, you weren't ever anywhere near this, so I know it is acquired. I just hope that you grow out of it soon, because you may just lose some of the best friends you'll ever have from it. I really do love you. And I'm sorry I was the one to have to tell you this. :/ Bye, hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's funny, don't need to know didn't get it. she was totally making fun of herself when she wrote it. She knows how flawed she she, especially the part about thinking she's so perfect and too competitive. At least she can make fun of herself. Who every you are, I think you are a really good friend who loves Lex and you did the right thing by telling her the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god! this is the one that some of your friends were too dumb to get! hahahaha, sorry, i know you're not dumb. Lex was raised around me, and i'm the most inappropriately sarcastic person alive. no, seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps. i want to take that first thing down!....why wouldn't they just write you a message? if they actually meant that and cared wouldn't they. she's stupid...and she misused the word charade. just putting that out there

    ReplyDelete