roaste

Monday, September 5, 2011

Mean Girls are Stupid!



Movies about high schools have been driving me nuts lately. High school is not as bad as everybody makes it seem. Although there are the hard core jocks, and drama queens. Most of the school is in the middle. Sure! Things happen, people fight, and lie, and cheat, and steal. But generally I come home in a good mood with the same friends I had yesterday.

Last week I got so ticked off at girl because she hits on my boyfriend and messes with people in the band. The band is a family whether other people like it or not. I made my Facebook status "I just want to punch everybody in the face". But unlike in the movies, I didn't set myself up for drama by putting her name or anything specific about our argument. So most of the school had no idea! There are so many stupid mistakes characters in movies make. My goal for the year is not to become the average lame teenager blogger that hurts people's feelings in order to make themselves feel stronger but instead somebody who writes about her great friend, family, and all the silly stupid stuff around her. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment