roaste

Thursday, September 15, 2011

PUPPY!!!

This morning I was sitting in this cold little corner, curled up in my oversized hoodie talking with all my buddies about crazy football fans, the Deadliest Warrior , and how dumb vegitarians are when this mangey old white and brown spoted pup comes and crawls in my lap. He just plops down and lays in my lap. This poor dog is shivering and is so beat up. I had no clue what to do. I wanted to just hold it and cuddle it, but we were at school and well, it was a really gross dog. It smelled putrid and was old and gray but the look in it's eyes was sad and lonely. I was in a pickle. Should I take it to the administration and see if they can find it's home, should I carry it around to class with me and see if anybody notices.

When the bell rang to go to first period the little dog jumped out of my lap and scurried away off to find a new high school student to beg off of. All day I have been thinking about this dog. What breed it was, what it's name was, where he came from. I am just wondering what this dogs story was. What all it has seen, and been through. I think that people underestimate animals. But of course, that is just my opinion.

So, in the words of my EAST lab teacher, "Go do something great!"

No comments:

Post a Comment