roaste

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Excuses Excuses

Dear excuse makers,

This one's for you.
Did you know that excuses don't fix anything? If not then this blog may be an eye opeaner. People that continuously make excuses for every little thing are just annoying! And it isn't just parents and teachers that it bothers (although they are the ones that gennerally get onto you for making excuses) but as a friend I can't stand to hear lousy reason after lousy reason. If you are twenty minutes late meeting me, instead of saying, "Oh my goodness I had homework and I forgot, the traffic was terrible, and my mom kept getting onto me for every little thing" All I want to do is tell you to shut up and apologize. I think that is the worst part, when somebody makes all these excuses and dosn't apologize! It drives me absoulutly nuts. I just want to hit them with a sledge hammer!

All excuses do is make you look immature, pathetic, and irresponsible. Sometimes people mess up, it is just part of life but not having the nerve to get over yourself and fess up. I mean come on.

Well I hope this blog changes your look on life and everything else you ever thought you knew. Glad I could help!
Look at this new cute face ---> !.! it's like a little robot face! Thanks for reading leave me a comment would ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment