roaste

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Why do people like me???


I have so many friends. I have the most amazing and incredible friends! They are fun, and kind, and more then I could ask for! My biggest question is why do they love me? I don't understand it.

I mean, I am narcissistic and pretty sure I am the best thing on this planet. I am crazy bossy, so much my friends call me Rachel after the motherly like figure on FRIENDS. I am notorious for being anti-romance. I have the hardest time sitting through any Nicholas Sparks book/movie.And the list just goes on and on. I guess my friends are crazy. O and I also have this problem where I don't understand something I tend to blame everybody else.

My boyfriend loves me. Lucky me! He loves me just as much as my friends do. That weirdo! He puts up with me even though I am more violent then a teenage boy. But Ethan puts an end to that quickly because anytime I try to beat him up he just throws me over his shoulder. He deals with my insane competitiveness, I am probably worse then the average NFL coach. And he somehow listens to each and every word I say to him. Or at least pretends to listen. And man do I talk a lot (hence me beginning a blog).

I got this trait from my mom where we just want to fix everything. Whether it is our problem or not. Like if I am at the movie theater and the movie is too loud or too quite, I am the one that goes up to the people behind the counter selling the popcorn and lets them know. I guess that can come in handy eventually in life.

So to all the people that know and love me, please don't stop loving me because I would be no where without you guys.

1 comment:

  1. you need to watch friends and figure out who rachel is....they aren't calling the motherly my dear. also, i taught you to be awesome, bossy and narcissistic, so you should really just thank me...

    ReplyDelete