roaste

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Bad luck

Guest written by our friend Mason Abbott

I am probably the unluckiest person alive. I do not know why I am so unlucky. I try not to dwell on it, but sometimes it starts to bother me. For example, last week I was enjoying reading a book on a pleasant, rainy day. The storm was very relaxing and I was enjoying my book. Then, all of the sudden lightning strikes a tree outside and it bursts into flames. I guess the electric current traveled through the ground and into the house because the next thing I know the alarm is going off. I have read all the alarm system saftey guides and I know electricity is dangerous. But I needed to turn off the alarm, I hit the correct buttons, but the current shocked my fingers so bad I was thrown to the ground. How does this happen? Why did a relaxing day turn into a nightmare? The only explanation is that I am unlucky. I honestly cannot think of another excuse. Perhaps I should go get a horseshoe or a lucky penny. Something needs to change because I am not sure how much longer I can take bad luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment