roaste

Monday, December 5, 2011

It Ticks Me Off! My Boys Desere Better!

I know it has been a while since I have written. Sorry about that. But since I am back I am more inspired than ever!

I want to address this blog to all those insanely pretty girls out there. You may be gorgeous and phenomenal in every way but no matter what, you aren't that important and you have no right to treat all of my close guy friends like poop! It isn't nice and it ticks me off! So cut it out! Lately a friend of mine, *Bob* has been coming to me asking for help, advice, and my famous comforting hugs. Poor Bob is sweet, handsome, and only wants the best. He could honestly get any girl he wanted. The one girl his heart is set on, however does not seem to care at all for him. He continues to text me asking me what he is doing wrong and all I can do is reassure him that it isn't him. What it seems to me is his girlfriend is too full of herself and too immature to think about Bob's feelings. It breaks my heart to see Bob going through this. In the long run no guy will ever stay with you if you continue to think you are the biggest thing that came out since the iPhone. If you aren't nice to the people that do like you, you won't get very far in life. Treasure what you have because every time you are mean to them there is a good chance you are pushing them into another girls arms.


Moral of the story. BE NICE! O, and no matter how purple the rock, it won't run a 5K.

No comments:

Post a Comment