roaste

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

LMS

LMS-Like my status. This translates in my mind to, "I am self absorbed and want more attention".

For those who don't know what I am talking about, many people put their status's on Facebook LMS if I have ever made you smile. Or LMS and I will tell you one truth about you. And man this bugs me.

With the like my status if I have ever made you smile, or if you are really my friend I think the condescending teenagers just like hearing how great they are and how many people like them. So the people who put those up are 1 of three possibilities: self absorbed, under appreciated, or bored and out of ways to entertain themselves.

The LMS and I will tell you a truth is just as bad if not worse than the other LMS's. When you like a status saying that it is basically saying, "Hey! Come hurt my feelings! I don't mind." No matter how well you know a person, if you ask somebody to tell you a truth about you there is a very large possibility that the comment won't be nice. People of this generation find "the truth" to act as an outlet to be rude and get away with it.

That is all I have to say on LMS. I hope you stop your silly habits of posting them because they're also insanely annoying! Now my fellow fools! Go enjoy your life because well who wants a sucky life?

No comments:

Post a Comment