roaste

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Girls Night


Lately I have been spending a lot of time with Ethan (my boyfriend of almost 4 months). We go out to eat, or we watch a movie at my house, or we yell strange things at hoodlums in the walmart parking lot. We have a lot of fun. But because of the time spent with him I haven't had much girl time.

Last night. I decided to change that.

I had four girls over at my house last night we rented some movies, bought a thing of cheesedip, some brownie mix, and a 2 litter of Mountain Dew. We were set! The first movie we attempted to watch last night was a zombie movie, Land of the Dead or something. We were hoping it would be a ligit, brain-shooting, rotting guts, zombie's in wells, kind of movie. But we couldn't make it past the first 20 minutes of a cheerleader zombie and one with a trombone.

We watched The Haunting in Conneticut as it began to get darker. My house is already creepy enough to people who aren't used to it. So watching a movie about a house made of dead bodies didn't help our case much. Espicially when it is based on a true story.
Tara and Alexis screamed so loud. And to freak them out Katie just screamed at bizzare and awkward moments. I ended up going outside to the window by our TV and jumping out at them and scaring the living watermellon out of them.

At a party, when all fails, play Truth of Dare. No party is complete without at least one person doing something stupid. I ended up gargaling and drinking a concoction of pickle juice, apple juice, and red wine vinngegertte and Alexis had to belly flop on my trampoline, without a shirt on, in the cold.

So girls, no matter how wonderful and amazing your boyfriends are don't forget about your friends!
And parents, if you are going to let your daughter have 4 friends over and 5 acres to be stupid don't expect a little havic not to occur.

Thanks for reading! Leave me a comment!

O and by the way....I hid under your porch. Because I love you >:)

No comments:

Post a Comment