roaste

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Justin, the Twitter Bird.


Today I was told to write a blog about my friend Justin Gunnoe. I didn't think I was actually going to do it, but here I am, writing about Justin Gunnoe. He was telling me how addicted he was to Twitter, the Hunting Channel, and cheese sticks in 3rd period today. Those are terrible things to be addicted to! I told him this and to my surprise he was actually offended. He began to explain the reasons why he loved all of them. He told me Sonics cheese sticks were the best, and that they were like love in his mouth. He couldn't explain to me why he likes the Hunting Channel, all he said was he blamed his dad. But Twitter caught my attention the most. He went on telling me about how often he is on Twitter and how it runs up his phone bill. All I could say was, "Really? Twitter? That is a stalkers paradise. What is so great about Twitter?"
I have a Twitter but I am rarely on it because I find better things to do with my time then to Tweet all the time. But then in 5th period I realized how often I have incredible, brilliant, and world changing thoughts that I forgot before I had time to tell anybody about them. I suppose that is what Twitter is for, to get your thoughts out before you forget them. So I guess I will get back on Twitter, just so I can share my knowledge about life with all the unfortunate, lousy, losers out there who are no good at thinking so they decide to follow me.

So there you are Justin, a blog about you. Now stop head-butting me!

No comments:

Post a Comment