roaste

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Kitty Kitty Kitty


Cats. I have never been a big fan of them. Their meows are high pitched, they claw you and bite you for no reason, and they knock stuff over and cause a big mess. I have just always been a dog fan. For Christmas my mom decided to get my younger brother a cat. I was not very happy about this. Actually I was really upset. When this little kitten popped it's head up an automatically jumped on my lap my first reaction was to throw it across the room. I resisted my urge and just set her down. I continued on the next few days putting up with Yetti. I just ignored her, I let my younger brother feed her and play with her and I just let her be. Until, she saved my night.

A few weeks ago I got home from school and I hated everything, I didn't want to talk to anybody or do anything. I just wanted to lay in my room and cry. I was in my room and felt Yetti's fur on my hand. I started shooing her away but she immediately came back She jumped on my stomach and crawled up my chest and just layed there. She then started purring and petting my face. This seems like an odd thing but it made me feel so much better. There were no claws or teeth. No annoying meows. Just soft fur and a soothing purr.

Although I still don't like cats too much, I understand why some people like them so much. And as I write this Yetti is curled up on my lap messing up every other paragraph I type. So to those out there who love their cat, good for you. And those other kitty hatters out there, just ignore them.

Thanks for reading! Have a great day handsome pants :)

No comments:

Post a Comment